Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Killer Bunny Hill edits complete

Whew! I just finished the edits for my publisher on Killer Bunny Hill! Yup, I am doing the happy dance!!


My apologies for not keeping up with the blog in the last week, but hopefully with the edits done, I can now go back to writing my WIP, and the Writing Prompts. I plan on writing those tomorrow.


In the meantime, I am actively reading this week's Book-A-Week Challenge novel, Three's the Charm by Ellen Dye. If you haven't read it, it's not too late. Follow this link to Amazon http://tinyurl.com/otrrst or go to http://www.wildrosepress.com/.

Visit Ellen's website http://www.ellendye.com to lear more about her other works. Remember, Sunday, we will post an interview with Ellen so be sure to stop by and drop her a note.

4 comments:

Ceri Hebert May 28, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

Don't ya love those edits! Everything else goes on the back burner. Congrats on finishing them!

Denise May 28, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

Thanks, Ceri!

Yeah, I'm glad they are over. But it's amazing how when you revisit something 6 months later that you think is completely amazing and you read it again and go, "ugh! i wrote that?"

HA! Not that it was bad, but that a better word or sentence just pops into your head and sounds so much better. :-)

D

Ceri Hebert May 28, 2009 at 4:59 AM  

I know the feeling. I get so sick of seeing it at that point. I've had a few manuscripts that I can read over and over again and others that I just want to shelve and never think of them again.

Denise May 28, 2009 at 5:08 AM  

I love the story. I just don't love reading it from the perspective of. . .find "this" and fix "that." You can't enjoy it that way.

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com