Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Romance in the Back Seat

Are you a published romance author on the East Coast? Do you want some more publiciry?

Checkout Terry's new website http://www.romanceinthebackseat.com and read all about her project of back seat author interviews.

She is going to be doing a whole trek up the coast interviewing romance authors. I, of course, suggested that I might know a few more.

Checkout her site, shoot her a message, and help her out. Tell her that I passed on the information.

Have fun!

1 comments:

Terry Kate May 30, 2009 at 2:22 AM  

OOooooh...
Talk about me some more I love it!
Thanks Denise and I look forward to hearing from all you lovely authors out there.
Terry
romanceinthebackseat@gmail.com

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com