Friday, October 23, 2009

My Dewey Read-A-Thon on the Road Locations

This Saturday, October 24 will be is the Dewey 24-HR Read-A-Thon. For 24 hours, I along with many others, will be reading as many books as we can and blogging about what we read. I will update visitors to my blog about what I am reading, how many pages I read since my last update, and how much time I spent reading since the last update.

Here are the titles of the out-of-print books you have to look forward to me blogging about this Saturday: (all authored by Iris Johansen)

1. Last Bridge Home
2. Tempest at Sea
3. Blue Skies and Shining Promises
4. York, The Renegade
5. Return to Santa Flores
6. Touch the Horizon
7. Stormy Vows
8. Wicked Jake Darcy
9. Everlasting
10. And the Desert Blooms
11. 'Til the End of Time
12. The Spellbinder
13. Notorious
14. White Satin
15. Always

Reading schedule - hope to see you at one of these places.

8AM - 9:30AM - Big Easy Bagel in Manchester, NH eating my egg and cheese bagel, drinking Dr. Pepper, and reading my first book. When I leave there I have to deliver caramel apples.

12:30PM - 1:30PM - Borders in Nashua, NH Coffee shop reading a book for an hour before the Book Signing event.

2:00PM - 4:00PM - Book signing event with Nora LeDuc, Robin Beaudette, and Michaeline Della Fera at Borders in Nashua, NH.

5:00PM - 6:30PM - Reading at Panera in Nashua right up the street from Borders and behind Barnes & Noble.

6:30PM - 8:00PM - I think a margarita will be good right about now so how about Longhorn in Nashua for a little reading and Perfect Margarita with salt. Yum!

8:00PM - 9:30PM - After the margarita, I will need some caffeine so let's head on over to Barnes & Noble in Nashua, right up the street and get a cup of coffee. Well, I will be getting a Raspberry Mocha Cappuccino.

From there. . .who knows. Hope to meet up with at least a few readers along the path, but if not, I look forward to seeing your blogs. Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous October 23, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

That sounds like a really fun way to do the read-a-thon! Longhorn does have WICKED GOOD margaritas! I live to far away to meet you on your traveling reading tour but I will definitely be following along on your blog! Have Fun & a margarita for me!!!

April October 23, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Well, you are not going to be the least bit busy, are you?! Truly, your day sounds like so much fun! Wish I could journey along with you! These read-a-thons are so awesome. Great list of books!!

Denise October 23, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Hello ladies!

I can't think of a better way to get out of the house and still have fun doing some reading.

Looking forward to the read-a-thon and reading everyone's blogs, not to mention reading all those great books by Iris.

I'll drink a toast to both of you when I get my margarita!

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com