Sunday, October 25, 2009

Read-A-Thon entering last 6 hours

Ah! I just finished reading Tempest at Sea by Iris Johansen. 182 pages in 3 hours and my poor hiney is killing me. I only drank half of a Mountain Dew so that gives you an idea of how good the story must have been to not need much caffeine at this wicked hour.

After a quick break, I will be returning to my leather recliner, cozy quilt, and the rest of my Mountain Dew to read Return to Santa Flores by Iris Johansen.



Hope all the other readers are enjoying their books!

6 comments:

Aarti October 25, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

I completely sympathize with you on the State of the Hiney :-)

You're so close to the end- good work and congratulations!!

Heather October 25, 2009 at 2:41 AM  

I am feelin the Hiney pain too! Man you are kickin some serious reading-hiney though! I knew you'd put most of us to shame with your reading prowess!!!

You GO-GRL!(see that -see what I did there with the GRL - I know you get it...)

Anonymous October 25, 2009 at 2:54 AM  

You're doing a wonderful job, keep it up!

Denise October 25, 2009 at 3:05 AM  

Aarti - thanks for the sympathy. Now I just need a cushion.

Heather - Love the "you-go-grl!" You're so funny at such unseemly hour.

How's your reading going? I hope to get one more in.

Lenore Appelhans October 25, 2009 at 3:42 AM  

Glad you are enjoying your reading! Keep it up!

Heather October 25, 2009 at 4:04 AM  

I think it is quite possible I get funnier the later it is & more punchy I get. No filter & all! LOL

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com