Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Commute and Writing Prompt

In case you all hadn't figured it out yet, I started my job in South Boston this week. I apologize for not keeping up with the blog and all. I'm hoping that once I get used to it that I will be back to more posts.

I will try to come up with an online learn and share like our love scene posts the other week.

In the meantime, in honor of my new and long daily commute, here is a writing prompt.

On her way to work. . .

Good luck and share! Don't forget to make them want to read more.

1 comments:

Denise April 23, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Okay, for those of you who have not written anything yet. . .be prepared because as soon as I type it in, there will be a response to this prompt.

Once again, I was a little longwinded. :-)

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com