Friday, April 3, 2009

Romance Writing T-shirt vote

Okay, so after meeting the women that own www.youdontsaynotogirls.com, I decided I wanted a T-shirt made to reflect romance writing without it saying romance writing.

Now what we have to do, with your help, is narrow the list to 2 at the most 3 sayings. So here are your choices. Please vote and let me know what you think.

The front of the shirt will say "You don't say no to girls"
On the back it will say any of these, unless you have a better suggestion:

. . .who create happy endings
. . .who provide a great climax
. . .who tell tales
. . .who keep you up all night
. . .capture you cover to cover
. . .with novel ideas
. . .who can make you blush
. . .who do it and write about it

Let me know which if any you like or make another suggestion. Remember, it is about romance writing.

13 comments:

Carmen Shirkey Collins April 3, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

#who do it and write about it

#who have novel ideas

And then I want a t-shirt. ;)

Carmen Shirkey Collins April 3, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

oops, there was supposed to be a #1 and #2 in there.

Autumn Storm April 3, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Good Morning Denise,
My first choice would be - write about it and I guess my second choice would be happy endings. Are you going to have your URL anywhere on the shirt?

Denise April 3, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Autumn,

Thanks for your vote.

As soon as the T-shirt is available which should be next weekend, I will have a link to it.

Denise

The Belle in Blue April 3, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

I like "do it and write about it."

Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

"who do it and write about it"

Lisa April 3, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

I also like who do it and write about it.

Betty Gordon April 4, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Denise, there are some good ones here, but I like "who do it and write about it."

Good luck.

Betty Gordon
www.bettygordon.com

Betty Gordon April 4, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Denise, there are some good ones here, but I like "who do it and write about it."

Good luck.

Betty Gordon
www.bettygordon.com

Jennifer Carroll April 4, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

I like 'with novel ideas' and 'who create happy endings' - all will make a fun t-shirt!

Denise April 4, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

I think these will be fun!

Anonymous April 6, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

I like "Do it and write about it"
Terri Judd

Denise April 6, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

Thanks, Terri.

The votes for that one are racking up!

  © 2009 DENISE ROBBINS | Design and graphics by Will Design For Chocolate | Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com